Read the de Wolfe Pack Connected World Guidelines before submitting a manuscript
- We are strictly a Romance publisher
- All types of Historical Romance
- Viking, Regency, Georgian, Tudor, Highlander, Medieval, Victorian, Roman, etc.
- Paranormal (historical, romance)
- Fantasy (historical, romance)
- Time Travel (historical, romance)
- Historical Fiction (with romantic tones)
Both unpublished and published authors are encouraged to apply. We especially encourage AOC with historical romance storylines to apply.
We Do Not Accept
- Children’s Books
- Contemporary Romance
- Vampires, shifters
- As of 2018, we are no longer accepting Paranormal or Fantasy
- Previously published works. All material submitted must be new or significantly revised (and proof of rights returned).
- Between 25,000 and 150,000 words for eBooks.
- Print eligibility must be a minimum of 50,000 words.
- While we will accept manuscripts from non-US authors, please be advised that you will be required to provide us with an ITIN. This number can be received after contract but must be on file before any royalties are paid out. For information on non-US ITIN numbers please visit www.irs.gov.
- In the romance genre any explicit sex must occur between consenting adults. No graphic rape, illegal, or degrading scenes allowed. No bestiality, pedophilia, or incest will be considered.
- M/M, F/F, M/F/M, etc, is acceptable as long as the graphic rape, illegal, and/or degrading clause is adhered to.
Submissions and inquiries should be sent to:
Queries shall be no more than two pages in length, put in the body of the email, with the first fifty pages/three chapters of the manuscript attached as a PDF.
Allow up to four weeks for a response
Can Lady Eliza Clayton earn the undying love and trust of Gabriel Preston, Duke of Beckhampton once again like she had so many years ago before she vanished?Four years ago, Lady Eliza Clayton vanished on the night before her wedding to Gabriel Preston, Duke of Beckhampton. Rumors ran rampant through...More info →
Medieval adventure and excitement awaits with the chivalric knight known as The Saint. A de Wolfe nephew upholds the legacy of the de Wolfe name!Following in the footsteps of his uncle, the famous Lord William de Wolfe, Geoffrey de Wylde is counted among the greatest knights England had ever known. ...More info →