Read the de Wolfe Pack Connected World Guidelines before submitting a manuscript
- We are strictly a Romance publisher
- All types of Historical Romance
- Viking, Regency, Georgian, Tudor, Highlander, Medieval, Victorian, Roman, etc.
- Paranormal (historical, romance)
- Fantasy (historical, romance)
- Time Travel (historical, romance)
- Historical Fiction (with romantic tones)
Both unpublished and published authors are encouraged to apply. We especially encourage AOC with historical romance storylines to apply.
We Do Not Accept
- Children’s Books
- Contemporary Romance
- Vampires, shifters
- As of 2018, we are no longer accepting Paranormal or Fantasy
- Previously published works. All material submitted must be new or significantly revised (and proof of rights returned).
- Between 25,000 and 150,000 words for eBooks.
- Print eligibility must be a minimum of 50,000 words.
- While we will accept manuscripts from non-US authors, please be advised that you will be required to provide us with an ITIN. This number can be received after contract but must be on file before any royalties are paid out. For information on non-US ITIN numbers please visit www.irs.gov.
- In the romance genre any explicit sex must occur between consenting adults. No graphic rape, illegal, or degrading scenes allowed. No bestiality, pedophilia, or incest will be considered.
- M/M, F/F, M/F/M, etc, is acceptable as long as the graphic rape, illegal, and/or degrading clause is adhered to.
Submissions and inquiries should be sent to:
Queries shall be no more than two pages in length, put in the body of the email, with the first fifty pages/three chapters of the manuscript attached as a PDF.
Allow up to four weeks for a response
In his eyes, Kendall saw something that she had never seen before–vulnerability.
Immerse yourself in another de Wolfe pack tale! Read for Free in Kindle Unlimited!
Sir Caius De Wolfe is no stranger in the game of seduction--he's a hunter after all--but now he is done with games, he just has to prove that to his betrothed.
Caius has been engaged to Kendall Del Rey ever since they were young. She was little more than a child when he last saw her, but when Lady Kendall returns to Rule Water Castle as a stunning beauty he could not be more pleased. However, with a bevy of broken hearts in his wake, he still has a reputation left to deal with, and their engagement does not go as smoothly as he expects.
Lady Kendall always wanted to marry Caius, until he spurned her as a child and broke her heart into a million pieces. How can she trust the hunter, knowing the collection of trophies he's acquired throughout the years? Now that Sir De Wolfe's sight is fixed on her, she wonders if his new affection is not just another game.
Only when he manages to catch her would she submit and let the young Wolfe devour her.More info →
It takes more than a kingdom to mend a heart...Gwened of Poher has a legacy to protect, but duty has left her in a loveless marriage without children. Aside from the artistry of her needle, her life is unfulfilled. Until a Norseman offers to show her the kind of passion that she never knew existed.B...More info →