Read the de Wolfe Pack Connected World Guidelines before submitting a manuscript
- We are strictly a Romance publisher
- All types of Historical Romance
- Viking, Regency, Georgian, Tudor, Highlander, Medieval, Victorian, Roman, etc.
- Paranormal (historical, romance)
- Fantasy (historical, romance)
- Time Travel (historical, romance)
- Historical Fiction (with romantic tones)
Both unpublished and published authors are encouraged to apply. We especially encourage AOC with historical romance storylines to apply.
We Do Not Accept
- Children’s Books
- Contemporary Romance
- Vampires, shifters
- As of 2018, we are no longer accepting Paranormal or Fantasy
- Previously published works. All material submitted must be new or significantly revised (and proof of rights returned).
- Between 25,000 and 150,000 words for eBooks.
- Print eligibility must be a minimum of 50,000 words.
- While we will accept manuscripts from non-US authors, please be advised that you will be required to provide us with an ITIN. This number can be received after contract but must be on file before any royalties are paid out. For information on non-US ITIN numbers please visit www.irs.gov.
- In the romance genre any explicit sex must occur between consenting adults. No graphic rape, illegal, or degrading scenes allowed. No bestiality, pedophilia, or incest will be considered.
- M/M, F/F, M/F/M, etc, is acceptable as long as the graphic rape, illegal, and/or degrading clause is adhered to.
Submissions and inquiries should be sent to:
Queries shall be no more than two pages in length, put in the body of the email, with the first fifty pages/three chapters of the manuscript attached as a PDF.
Allow up to four weeks for a response
An English knight and a Scottish lass with a secret she would die to protect.Simon de Bretteby is one of The Saint’s closest friends and most loyal soldiers. His entire life has revolved around service to Lord de Wolfe’s nephew—except for one summer when he was ordered across the Scottish bord...More info →
Can love’s legacy bring two war weary souls together?Drawn by a flicker of light coming from the ruins of Babylon Castle, Rebecca Sumerfield is driven to investigate. The last thing she expects to find is the castle’s owner, a Captain in the British Army. Still devastated from her brother’s de...More info →