Read the de Wolfe Pack Connected World Guidelines before submitting a manuscript
- We are strictly a Romance publisher
- All types of Historical Romance
- Viking, Regency, Georgian, Tudor, Highlander, Medieval, Victorian, Roman, etc.
- Paranormal (historical, romance)
- Fantasy (historical, romance)
- Time Travel (historical, romance)
- Historical Fiction (with romantic tones)
Both unpublished and published authors are encouraged to apply. We especially encourage AOC with historical romance storylines to apply.
We Do Not Accept
- Children’s Books
- Contemporary Romance
- Vampires, shifters
- As of 2018, we are no longer accepting Paranormal or Fantasy
- Previously published works. All material submitted must be new or significantly revised (and proof of rights returned).
- Between 25,000 and 150,000 words for eBooks.
- Print eligibility must be a minimum of 50,000 words.
- While we will accept manuscripts from non-US authors, please be advised that you will be required to provide us with an ITIN. This number can be received after contract but must be on file before any royalties are paid out. For information on non-US ITIN numbers please visit www.irs.gov.
- In the romance genre any explicit sex must occur between consenting adults. No graphic rape, illegal, or degrading scenes allowed. No bestiality, pedophilia, or incest will be considered.
- M/M, F/F, M/F/M, etc, is acceptable as long as the graphic rape, illegal, and/or degrading clause is adhered to.
Submissions and inquiries should be sent to:
Queries shall be no more than two pages in length, put in the body of the email, with the first fifty pages/three chapters of the manuscript attached as a PDF.
Allow up to four weeks for a response
De Wolfe's Angels Series is here!Ginny Beresford, daughter of the Earl of Beresford, has always been able to see her guardian angel, but as she grows up and enters Society she realizes that her soul mate and the only man she will ever love is her angel, a renowned warrior who lived 350 years ago. Ca...More info →
A de Wolfe never falters, even when love beckons...In the Year of Our Lord 1497, an estimated fifteen thousand rebels march from Cornwall to London to protest the King's taxes levied to pay for the war against the Scots. Lady Rosenwyn Burville finds herself caught in the middle of two powerful entit...More info →