Read the de Wolfe Pack Connected World Guidelines before submitting a manuscript
- We are strictly a Romance publisher
- All types of Historical Romance
- Viking, Regency, Georgian, Tudor, Highlander, Medieval, Victorian, Roman, etc.
- Paranormal (historical, romance)
- Fantasy (historical, romance)
- Time Travel (historical, romance)
- Historical Fiction (with romantic tones)
Both unpublished and published authors are encouraged to apply. We especially encourage AOC with historical romance storylines to apply.
We Do Not Accept
- Children’s Books
- Contemporary Romance
- Vampires, shifters
- As of 2018, we are no longer accepting Paranormal or Fantasy
- Previously published works. All material submitted must be new or significantly revised (and proof of rights returned).
- Between 25,000 and 150,000 words for eBooks.
- Print eligibility must be a minimum of 50,000 words.
- While we will accept manuscripts from non-US authors, please be advised that you will be required to provide us with an ITIN. This number can be received after contract but must be on file before any royalties are paid out. For information on non-US ITIN numbers please visit www.irs.gov.
- In the romance genre any explicit sex must occur between consenting adults. No graphic rape, illegal, or degrading scenes allowed. No bestiality, pedophilia, or incest will be considered.
- M/M, F/F, M/F/M, etc, is acceptable as long as the graphic rape, illegal, and/or degrading clause is adhered to.
Submissions and inquiries should be sent to:
Queries shall be no more than two pages in length, put in the body of the email, with the first fifty pages/three chapters of the manuscript attached as a PDF.
Allow up to four weeks for a response
A thrilling and fast-paced Medieval adventure awaits!1321 A.D. – After her brother’s death at the Battle of Bannockburn, Elia de Wolfe is sent to the royal court to serve as a lady-in-waiting to Queen Isabella. The granddaughter of Patrick de Wolfe, known as Nighthawk, and great-granddaughter of...More info →
The last thing Gavin Mereworth, the Duke of Selkirk expects is marriage to a rebellious wildling like her. Or is Beatrice Preston exactly what he needs?Newly titled Duke of Selkirk, Gavin Mereworth carries a heavy yoke. Threats to his land and title come from every side. When a perfectly aimed arrow...More info →